The Livingstone Shire Council (LSC) has agreed that the Rotary Club of Capricorn Coast plan and develop community facilities at the Mulambin Beach park. The Club has developed draft for consultation of drawings and plans for a staged development approach to park facility establishment. Community members to provide comment to the Club via the contact page.
Stage one includes:
- Park Signage and mural on the existing toilet block
- Identification and design of native tree plaques
- Confirmation of the Shire funded enhanced and access and car parking time table
Stage two* includes (not in order of establishment):
- BBQ shelter and covered picnic table
- Indigenous narrative garden path
- Concreate walking paths including enhanced beach access
- Covered children’s play equipment
- Exercise equipment station
- Un leash dog fenced area
- Yarning circle
- Community use ‘Beach cafe’ – including kitchen and dining area, showers and toilet facilities
*Timing of facility establishment will be driven by members project planning and site works capacity as well as Club fund raising including successful grant attraction.